First Financial Bank has a long tradition of advancing the quality of life in communities we serve through targeted giving in support of organizations, events and activities that benefit people of all ages and walks of life. We believe in community and the power of each person to make a difference. That’s why we promise to be here providing products and services that contribute to the future we all share. Thanks for letting us be a part of the good you do every day.
We care and we show it.
- For over 30 years, First Financial Bank has supported athletic programs throughout the two-state area by providing scoreboards to schools, colleges and youth organizations.
- Annually, FFC and our associates donate over $75,000 to fifteen different United Way chapters within our footprint.
- We encourage local giving through monthly “Community Jeans Days”. This program allows our associates to donate cash in exchange for the privilege of wearing jeans to work one day a month. Each county in which we do business has a committee that choses the local agencies they will support, i.e. Build-a-Basket Program
- FFC offered free document shredding in each county within our footprint; this event collected 78,600 pounds of documents that were shredded onsite, providing our customers with peace of mind knowing that their confidential information was properly disposed.
- Through corporate donations and the generosity of our associates and customers, we collected food and cash that equaled to 60,978 meals in our “30,000 Meals in 30 Days” food drive.
- During the 2016 holiday season, the theme in all of our banking centers was “Give a toy, feel the joy.” Through personal giving, both cash and toy donations, along with our corporate donation, more than 4,500 gifts were provided to children of underprivileged families.
Community Service Hours Completed by First in 2017
Local Agencies Served in 2017
2018 Total Corporate Contribution to United Way’s in Our Service Areas
Earn more. Give more.
If you like to give back by helping disabled veterans, funding food drives, educational programs, humane shelters or the Special Olympics, then we are right there with you. Learn how you can help.