Businesses come in different sizes with different banking requirements. That’s why First Financial Bank offers the latest in banking products and services geared to meet your business needs. Whether you’re well established or just starting out, for-profit or not-for-profit, helping your business grow and succeed is our business.
The best business checking available.
Business Checking Benefits
Every First Financial Bank business checking account comes with the same great standard features to make your life easier.
- Mobile banking and deposit 1
- Online banking and bill pay
- Visa debit card with EMV chip
- Overdraft protection 2
- CardGuard with debit card lock
Why First Financial Bank?
We are the bank your friends told you about. The bank your boss trusts. The bank that your parents know and love.
- Personalized financial experience designed for you with experienced staff that are here for you.
- The speed and convenience of a big bank with that local know how to get things done right.
- A bank that is here for you when you need it, not the other way around.
Want a personal touch while opening your account?
Feel free to reach out directly by visiting a banking center, dropping us an email or call us at (800) 511-0045.
- Mobile Banking is free from First Financial Bank, but data and text messaging charges from your service provider may apply. Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit.
- There is a fee for service.
Preauthorized Transfer from Savings (PATS): $12.00 per transfer.
Business Courtesy Coverage:
$38.00 per item fee for overdrawing the account. This fee applies to overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, other electronic transactions and, if you request, ATM and one-time debit card transactions. The bank reserves the right to require immediate payment of an overdraft on demand; whether overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and the bank reserves the right not to pay. For example, the bank typically will not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, you are not making regular deposits or you have too many overdrafts.