This offer is limited to one account per household. Applicant must have an opening balance of $15,000 or more deposited into a Prime Checking account to be eligible. Qualifying funds for this promotion must be “New Money” which is defined as money that is not currently on deposit with First Financial Bank as of August 16, 2023. The introductory interest rate of 4.89% with a 5% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) applies August 16, 2023- December 31, 2023. A daily collected balance of $15,000 or more is required to receive the promotional rate. If balance falls below $15,000, or the promotional period has ended, the account will be paid the standard current rate which is variable and subject to change. Please see your nearest banking center for the current rate. Account subject to applicable terms, conditions, and fees. Please note, fees may reduce earnings. Not valid with any other offer and First Financial Corporation reserves the right to discontinue the promotional offer at any time. Deposits are FDIC insured up to applicable limits. Public fund entities do not qualify for the offer.
* According to the Federal Department Insurance Corporation (FDIC), the national average APY for an interest checking account is 0.07, as of July 17,2023. Competing APYs shown are as of August 1, 2023 and quoted for illustrative purposes.
# Registration/activation required.
^ Available online only
- Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s) and their joint account owners and are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Some of the benefits with IDProtect require registration and activation.
- One complimentary box per year – any style or design – only valid on personal checking products excluding licensed product checks. Your complimentary checks will be mailed to you within two weeks after you open your account.
- Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance. Insurance products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
- Money-saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses. Redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from your mobile device. Participating merchants are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions and may choose to limit deals. Restrictions apply. See First.ClubChecking.com for details.
- ATM access is FREE when using your First debit card at a First ATM. There is a $2.00 transaction fee when using an ATM owned by another financial institution. Certain restrictions apply concerning replacement cards. Visa is a registered Trademark of Visa®.
- Mobile Banking is free from First Financial Bank, but data and text messaging charges from your service provider may apply. Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit.
- PIN and ATM transactions do not earn Rewards points. First Visa® debit card signature transactions earn one point for every three dollars spent.
- Zero Liability Fraud Protection does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by Visa®. Notify First Financial Bank immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions,
limitations and other details regarding unauthorized use, see your account agreement.
- There is a fee for service. Preauthorized Transfer from Savings (PATS): $12.00 per transfer. Overdraft Line of Credit: $5.00 monthly participation fee. A revolving line of credit that will transfer funds in $100 increments when sufficient funds are not available in your checking account. Minimum repayment of amounts transferred from your Line of Credit will be 5.0% of your outstanding balance plus all accrued interest, or $50.00, whichever is greater, or the balance if less than $50.00. Please be aware that the Overdraft Line of Credit is a consumer loan and that credit approval is required. First Courtesy Coverage: $38.00 per item fee for overdrawing the account. This fee applies to overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, other electronic transactions and, if you request, ATM and one-time debit card transactions. The bank reserves the right to require immediate payment of an overdraft on demand; whether overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and the bank reserves the right not to pay. For example, the bank typically will not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, you are not making regular deposits or you have too many overdrafts.
- Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
- Restrictions apply. See http://first.clubchecking.com for details.
- 24-hour coverage for roadside assistance services, including vehicle towing, fuel/oil/fluid/water delivery, and battery/lock-out/tire assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Maximum of two occurrences per twelve month period.
Insurance products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.