If you like Popmoney® you are going to love Zelle. It’s a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money. With Zelle you can easily split the cost of a bill, request money for a group gift or pay back your roommate for your share of the rent.
On October 14, Zelle® is Coming!
It’s Safe – Access Zelle from your online banking account or mobile app.
It’s Fast – Delivery is typically within minutes between enrolled users.2
It’s Useful – Send money to nearly anyone that you know and trust.1
It’s Easy – No need to reenter your information, it is all there.
To start sending money to friends, family and those you know and trust simply log into your First Mobile app or online banking on October 14 and navigate to Move Money.3
- Select Zelle®.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Select the account you want to use. (Because you used Popmoney, your other enrollment information (name, email address/U.S. mobile number) will automatically transfer to Zelle.)
- Review your information. Done!
If you used Popmoney® previously or have scheduled future Popmoney payments, please carefully review the following and act as necessary.
- Notify any Contacts that you will no longer be using Popmoney. Ask your contacts to enroll with Zelle before you send them money – this will help them get your payment more quickly. You can find a full list of participating banks and credit unions live with Zelle at zellepay.com.
- If your recipient’s bank isn’t on the list, don’t worry! The list of participating financial institutions is always growing, and your recipient can still use Zelle by downloading the Zelle app for Android and iOS.
- If you receive Popmoney payments, please notify the Sender to use Zelle to send money to you instead. Beginning October 12, Popmoney will be inaccessible. Please note, External Transfers will also be unavailable October 12-14.
- Prior Popmoney payment history will still be available to view on the “Activity” tab.
- Future Dated Pending or recurring payments can still be sent within First Online Banking, with the following exceptions:
- Any scheduled Popmoney payments over $1,000.00 will be cancelled due to a change in Limits.
- Any scheduled Popmoney payments using the Charitable Giving in Popmoney will be cancelled.
- After the change to Zelle, we strongly recommend you review your “Pending Activity” on the “Activity” tab to verify all payments expected are present. We will make every attempt to notify you by email of any payment cancellations which occur during the transition.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Experience Team at 800-511-0045 and they will be happy to provide you with any additional details you may need!
We thank you for your continued support and business.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
- To receive money in minutes, the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
- Mobile network carrier fees may apply.