All lobbies return to appointment-only banking
To reduce potential exposure we are temporarily limiting in-person banking to appointment-only. While our lobbies are temporarily unavailable, our staff is on site and drive-up windows and ATMs are available during the day.
If you need to meet us in person, we will schedule an appointment. We have set up tables at all our locations to maintain the minimum 6 feet distance recommended by the CDC.
Banking at First is always available
We encourage you to use our online banking and mobile app services, available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. With online and mobile banking you’ll have 24-hour account access to pay bills, deposit checks, transfer money, sign up for new accounts and apply for loans. You can also sign up to receive text alerts on your phone to get real-time account balances and transaction notices. It’s simple, fast and easy.
- Click to enroll in Consumer online banking now. If you need help to sign up, please call us at 800-511-0045.
- Call your local banking center to enroll your Business in online banking
- Find your closest FirstPlus ATM
- Login to your personal account or business account
- Download our mobile app for Android and iOS
- Visit our phone, online, and mobile app banking FAQ for more information on how to use these tools at home.
- Telephone banking is available 24-hours a day and can be reached at 800-459-1672.
- Open a new account
We’re open and here to help
Our goal is to help you through these times and our team is on call. To protect our customers and associates, we are following all of the cleaning and social distancing procedures recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).